Sweden and Norway, Reliability Society, Joint Section Chapter
The IEEE Sweden and Norway, Reliability Society Joint Section Chapter was formed on May 21, 2021. We seek to promote recognition of the reliability and reliability related professions and to develop and disseminate Best Practices to make our reliability professionals in Scandinavia effective in their roles.
We hope to achieve this by
- Developing and providing technical information to our members through publications, conferences, standards, the IEEE Xplore technical library, technical committees, and Chapter support.
- Providing our members a professional platform to share their experiences, learn, and develop together.
- Raising the voices of reliability professionals from Scandinavia to the world!
- Chapter Chair: Prof. Janet Lin (LTU & MDU)
- Vice Chair: Prof. Yiliu Liu (NTNU)
- Treasurer: Prof. Lina Bertling Tjernberg (KTH)
- Membership Development: Mr. Yin Chen (Volvo CE)
- Secretary: Dr. Esi Saari (LKAB)
- Student Representative: Mr. Jiawei Xiong (LTU)
Other links: https://www.linkedin.com/company/79839641
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org