In the news
- World-Experts in Magnetism teach in Llanes / Expertos mundiales en magnetismo enseñan en Llanes, by Mariola Riera in the newspaper La Nueva España. 9th of June 2022.
In the Newsletter of the IEEE Magnetics Society
Our members are activily involved in the editorial boards of the newsletter of the Society and IEEE journals such as the IEEE Access and IEEE Magnetics Letters.
- Montserrat Rivas is Chief Open Access Editor of the Magnetics Society and Lead Editor.
- Jia Yan Law is currently Editor of IEEE Magnetics Society Newsletter. In 2023 the newsletter has been redesigned with a captivating interactive flavour.
Besides, we contribute regularly to the newsletter of the Magnetics Society with our activities. Here some selected recent articles:
- Newsletter of the IEEE Magnetics Society, Volume 1, Issue, January 2023:
– Women in Magnetism (WiM) New Subcommitte
– Spain Chapter activities in 2022.
– 6th Young Researchers in Magnetism
– Thesis Video Contest “Magnetism has an impact”.
– The write Stuff: “Weak Writing”.
– Attention all students: Students in Magnetism.
- Newsletter of the IEEE Magnetics Society, Volume 62, Issue 1, February 2022:
– 5th Young Researchers in Magnetism
– Spain Chapter Activities in 2021
- Newsletter of the IEEE Magnetics Society, Volume 62, Issue 3, August 2022:
-The Students Workshop on Magnetism in Spain