Award for the Best PhD Thesis on Magnetism
2023 Second Edition (Call close)
We are pleased to announce the II edition of the Award for the best Doctoral Thesis in “Magnetism, Magnetic Materials and their Applications”.
The Award for the Best PhD Thesis on Magnetism, Magnetic Materials and their Applications has been launched to recognize outstanding contributions in the field. This award aims to celebrate and encourage original research of stundents in Magnetism and related areas.
- Who is eligible? Eligible candidates are those who defended their Doctoral Thesis in the year 2022 in a Spanish University, or in a foreign University in co-supervision with a Spanish University, or with at least one co-supervisor belonging to a Spanish institution.
- How to participate? Those interested must send us the required documentation before the deadline 12 Mayl 2023 23:59.
- When is the award ceremony? The Award Ceremony will take place during the Joint Meeting of the Spanish Chapter of IEEE Magnetics and CEMAG to be held in San Lorenzo de El Escorial, Madrid, on 23-24 November 2023.
- Commitment: The winner commits to make a presentation of his/her PhD Thesis at this meeting, preferably in person.
For more information, all terms and conditions are available here.
- 2023, Second Edition: The award ceremony for the Best PhD Thesis of 2022 on Magnetism, Magnetic Materials and their Applications will be held in November 2023. The evaluation committee has decided that the awardee is Álvaro Martín Gallo Córdova, from Instituto de Ciencia de Materiales de Madrid (ICMM-CSIC), for her thesis entitled “Magnetic Nanoreactors: Environmental Catalysis Applications”. Additional information available in the eNotice here.
- 2022, First Edition: The award ceremony for the Best PhD Thesis of 2021 on Magnetism, Magnetic Materials and their Applications was held in November 2022. The awardee was Elizabeth Martín Jefremovas, from Universidad de Cantabria, for her thesis entitled “Spin Dynamics in Magnetic Nanoparticles”.