The IEEE R8 WEMP (Women Entrepreneurship Mentoring Program) is inviting young women with business ideas to submit their application. Applicants will have the opportunity to learn from business experts through virtual training, assessment and an opportunity to be selected for the pitching competition.
Selected applicants will win lots of prizes, have the chance to showcase their idea to the global world and work with business hubs to incubate and launch their businesses
Application is free!!!
WEMP is open to both IEEE members and non-members. So take your ideas, project and start-up to the next level with this exciting opportunity to gain new entrepreneurial and innovative skills. Interested participants are expected to register online and undergo a mentoring program for 4 weeks virtually. At the end of the mentoring, participants can enter for the pitching competition.
During the program, applicants will learn the following ;
- Business model canvas.
- Business plan development.
- Growth and scaling.
- Customer attraction and retention.
- Business financial management.
- Design thinking for Innovation.
- Branding and brand management.
- Technology as a business tool.
- Product design and development.
Who can apply?
- Women entrepreneurs with a Minimum viable product of less than 2years.
- Undergraduates, graduates with ideas that create solutions using Science, technology, Engineering or Mathematics .
- Young female professionals with business ideas at their early stage.
Interested applicants should visit the IEEE R8 WEMP website by clicking the button below to register.
Application closes on the 30th October 2020
For more inquiry contact us through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on our social media pages
See event flyer below.