IEEE Young Professionals is an international community of enthusiastic, dynamic, and innovative members and volunteers. IEEE is committed to helping young professionals, who graduated within the last decade, evaluate their career goals, polish their professional image, and create the building blocks of a lifelong and diverse professional network.
IEEE young professionals are automatically added to the IEEE Young Professionals member community as they graduate.
Benefits of the IEEE Young Professionals program include:
- IEEE technology and information
- Online research & career resources
- Online job search
- Professional networking opportunities
- Peer connection
- Local social activities
- Leadership opportunities
For further details see IEEE Young Professionals website.
IEEE Germany Young Professionals Affinity Group
You are welcome to attend any of our meetings, even if you are not a current member of the IEEE. We do, however, encourage you to join the IEEE.
If you are interested to join the team of active volunteers and to get leadership experience, please do not hesitate to contact us!
- IEEE Connecting Experts Webinars – June 202101 June 2021Announcement
- International Day of Light 2021 @ ZESS10 May 2021Announcement
- Imposter Syndrome in Expats08 May 2021News
- IEEE Connecting Experts Webinars – May 202105 May 2021Announcement
- Social Networking – The Human Behavior Coil27 April 2021News