IEEE Young Professionals is an international community of enthusiastic, dynamic, and innovative members and volunteers. IEEE is committed to helping young professionals, who graduated within the last decade, evaluate their career goals, polish their professional image, and create the building blocks of a lifelong and diverse professional network.
IEEE young professionals are automatically added to the IEEE Young Professionals member community as they graduate.
Benefits of the IEEE Young Professionals program include:
- IEEE technology and information
- Online research & career resources
- Online job search
- Professional networking opportunities
- Peer connection
- Local social activities
- Leadership opportunities
For further details see IEEE Young Professionals website.
IEEE Germany Young Professionals Affinity Group
You are welcome to attend any of our meetings, even if you are not a current member of the IEEE. We do, however, encourage you to join the IEEE.
If you are interested to join the team of active volunteers and to get leadership experience, please do not hesitate to contact us!
- IEEE ITSS DLS on “An introduction to new paradigms of collaborative satellite-based navigation in ITS”19 March 2021News
- IEEE Student Membership Dues Are Now 50% Off!26 February 2021News
- Webinar: Self Empowerment13 October 2020News
- IEEE EDS MOS-AK Workshop29 September 2020News
- Company Visit at Robert Bosch Semiconductor HQ28 September 2020News