These are some IEEE PES sites of Interest & Useful resources.
- Online Access Journals
- University Power Engineering Capability Database
- IEEE eLearning Library Site
- IEEE PES Scholarship Plus InitiativeTM
Learn What Power and Energy Engineers Do
- PES Video: Electric Power: A New Generation
- PES Video: Power Engineering: Careers that Make Technology Work
- PES Video: The Power Industry Needs You
Forming a Student Chapter at your University:
Want to form a PES Student Branch Chapter? It’s easier than you think
Creation of a PES Student Branch Chapter requires:
- An IEEE Student Branch is required to establish a PES Student Branch Chapter.
- Signatures of at least six (6) IEEE Student Branch members, who are members of PES.
- A Faculty Advisor, who is also a member of IEEE and PES.
- The name and address of the Student Branch Chapter organizer (who will serve as interim Chair pending election of a regular Chair at a later organization meeting).
- Completed and approved petition.