You are invited to attend the 7th Annual IEEE PES/IAS PowerAfrica Conference (PAC2020), a powerful international forum where research scientists, engineers, and practitioners resent and discuss the latest research findings, innovations, emerging technologies and applications.
Come hear world-renowned speakers and share your own experiences with industry colleagues from around the globe.
Co-sponsored by the IEEE Power & Energy Society (PES) and IEEE Industrial Applications Society (IAS), the conference will focus on power systems integrations, business models, technological advances, policies and regulatory frameworks for the African continent.
You will enjoy a technical program addressing such vital topics as:
Advances in Energy Systems
- Renewable energy resources, grid integration
- Electric transportation, energy harvesting and storage technologies
- Smart grids, micro-grids, metering design and cyber security
- Energy efficiency for residential, commercial and industrial applications
- Power system planning, energy pricing policies, and retail markets
Innovations in Components and Systems
- Power electronic converters and control systems
- Power conversion topologies, modulation and control
- Modeling and control of components, converters and systems
- Electric machines, drive systems and topologies
- Passive components and materials