Novelus Team is a group of innovative people, excessively focused on accelerating technology deployment. We live by our Core Values of Furtherance, Audacity and Resilience. Our most important asset is our employees which is why we focus on providing a progressive, vibrant and empowering culture.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a company with record growth. Novelus employees enjoy a comprehensive set of benefits, including but not limited to:
- Friendly and collaborative work environment
- Personal and professional growth opportunities
- Exposure to dynamic projects and the latest technologies
Who Novelus is Looking For
We are currently hiring dynamic and flexible fresh graduates in Telecom Engineering, ready to work under pressure with our company in the US, following a task-oriented and fast-paced environment.
The Bootcamp is a training of 4 months in which you will learn everything related to RF Engineering.
What You’ll Do
- Create Radio Frequency CIQ designs to configure and prepare sites for site integration.
- Perform analysis of network KPI’s, troubleshoot issues, and be involved hands-on with day-to-day performance management / optimization functions for assigned markets
- Perform parameter audits, data fill parameters, conduct, pre-post analysis, and prepare performance reports
- Monitor and trend network statistics and troubleshoot sites issues.
- Work with RF Integration and technical support teams to resolve any hardware/technical issues and implement changes to resolve them.
- Perform RF optimization/performance activities according to project plan and in project manager’s guidance.
- Assist the client with RF optimization and quality assurance.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunication Engineering or Computer & Communication Engineering
- Outstanding English and communication skills, written and spoken
- Fast learner
- Flexible regarding the schedule which follows US working hours.
Please send your CV to Eddy.Deeb.LB@ieee.org